Sunday, April 5, 2009

Keeping your head up.

David and I have been married for three weeks. Loving every sec. of it. And I love and Adore each day i wake up next to him and feel his moist breath on my face as he sleeps. David has taught me so much about myself. Now even more being married. I am so selfish! And it is so hard being SELFLISS in a selfish world. But I have realized it is alot easier when you love someone. To me it is worth it. Even though I might take a few mins, or an hour. It always works out. Now that is not even the main thing of what has been going on in our crazy lives latley. He is always gone. Work has been really hard on him and me latley. I miss him all the time. Now this week he leaves tomorrow and gets back Saturday. I cry as I write this. I miss him so much when he is gone. His daughters mother is not doing so well with us latley and it is really hard on all of us. I just keep praying that one day their family will see the reality of things.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about trying to be selfless in a very selfish world. I had the same realization when I got married.

    I love that Heavenly Father encourages want us to get married so that we can continue improving ourselves and helping our companion do the same. Being married has opened my eyes to a couple things about myself and made me want to change for the better.

    You're so awesome, Abby.

    ReplyDelete